Order your personal copy of the “Bullion Book: Silver Coins for Collectors and Investors” – the best-selling book from Germany for fans of the Koala, Kookaburra and other silver coins will be your reliable companion in the fascinating world of silver bullion investment.
The book is currently updated. Add your data to receive a notification as soon as the new version of the book is ready !
The ongoing precious metails boom has led to the development of a new collection area over the past few years. Investment products made of silver are more and more often placed in coin albums of modern collectors.
Bullion coin collectors are interested in the different years and motifs of modern silver coins. They meet for exchanges at coin fairs and even hunt for missing pieces in internet-based auctions because of the value of certains coins reaches a multiple of the precious metal price.
Dieses Buch ist ein zuverlässiger Begleiter für alle „Bullion-Sammler“ – es ist Ratgeber-Handbuch, Münz-Katalog und Sammlungs-Dokumentation in einem Werk.
- 180 pages (A5 format), luxury glossy paper, soft cover
- 18 countries, 36 series (from A like “African Lion” to W like “Wedge-Tailed Eagle” – all important bullion nations are represented, such as Australia, China, Canada
- Extensive background information on all coins (What is a Kookaburra? Which Panda variants exist? s ist ein Kookaburra?)
- Measures and mintages
- Hundreds of original coin photos for counterfeit detection
- Innovative value designation (permanently up-to-date)
- Fields to manually add following editions until 2020 (no need to buy a new book each year)
- Possible to mark all coins that you already own
Background information on the author: Sebastian Wieschowski works as an author in the field of numismatics and precious metals since 2007. He has served as editor-in-chief of the investment journal “Goldblatt” and is the author of a best selling book on precious metals investment in Germany. Find out more about him at coinosseur.com